Solving Healthcare with Dr. Kwadwo Kyeremanteng
In association with Ottawa's Department of Medicine and the Resource Optimization Network.
Digital Health Week: November 11-17
Digital Health Week is an annual celebration and recognition of how digital health is transforming the delivery of care across Canada as more and more of our health care system becomes digital. Ottawa Department of Medicine is proud to be working with physicians and partnering organizations to increase awareness of digital health. Together we can transform care.
We are collaborating with and for our community partners - get involved!
If you are passionate about bridging medicine and business practices and utilizing partnerships and networks to bring different perspectives and entrepreneurial spirit to help the Department target its efforts to better support physicians and patients let us know.
DEPARTMENT OF MEDICINE
Awards and Recognition Ceremony
Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019
Roger Guindon Hall | 6 pm start
WHO WE ARE
- largest Department within The Ottawa Hospital
- comprised of nearly 700 physicians, researchers, educators and administrators
- provide sub-specialty care in 17 medical divisions.
WHAT WE DO
- provide outstanding patient care
- deliver high-quality education that prepares future generations of health care professionals
- develop cutting-edge medical research
WHY WE MATTER
- we have research programs of international calibre
- we share our expertise through community engagement
- we developed a Fellowship award program from our personal funds
- we perform the bulk of care at our hospital