Department of Medicine
The Ottawa Hospital & University of Ottawa
WHO WE ARE
- largest Department within The Ottawa Hospital
- comprised of nearly 700 physicians, researchers, educators and administrators
- provide sub-specialty care in 17 medical divisions.
- provide outstanding patient care
- deliver high-quality education that prepares future generations of health care professionals
- develop cutting-edge medical research
WHY WE MATTER
- we have research programs of international calibre
- we share our expertise through community engagement
- we developed a Fellowship award program from our personal funds
- we perform the bulk of care at our hospital
Wednesday, May 29th | 2019
Abstract submission is now closed for the 2019 Department of Medicine Research Day.
We are accepting RSVPs to attend event.
“The Department of Medicine acknowledges the value of clinical research and promotes it in many ways, which I as a clinician-scientist find incredibly helpful and exciting.”
“The Department of Medicine is an amazing organization that is always looking for the good in people and rewards them continuously for their hard work and dedication. I have spoken to a lot of people from different organizations and they don’t see the rewards and recognition we get from this department - and that is something I appreciate.”