June 21st, 2019
Join the Department of Medicine in celebrating National Indigenous Peoples Day.
Department of Medicine
The Ottawa Hospital & University of Ottawa
WHO WE ARE
- largest Department within The Ottawa Hospital
- comprised of nearly 700 physicians, researchers, educators and administrators
- provide sub-specialty care in 17 medical divisions.
- provide outstanding patient care
- deliver high-quality education that prepares future generations of health care professionals
- develop cutting-edge medical research
WHY WE MATTER
- we have research programs of international calibre
- we share our expertise through community engagement
- we developed a Fellowship award program from our personal funds
- we perform the bulk of care at our hospital
Front L-R: Anna Romanova, Ronda Lun, Elaine Kilabuk, Spencer Manwell, Vignan Yogendrakumar.
Missing from photo: Angel Fu & Samantha Kornfeld
Back L-R: Drs Robin Parks (Research Day Co-Chair), Phil Wells (Chair, Dept. of Med.), Marc Carrier (Research Day Co-Chair)
Congratulations to our winners!
Clinical Sciences Long Oral (R1-3) & Medical Students
Winner: Rhona Lun
Clinical Sciences Long Oral (R4-5) & Clinical Fellows
Winner: Anna Romanova
Clinical Sciences Long Oral Graduate Level & Higher
Winner: Spencer Manwell
Clinical Short Summary (R1-3) & Medical Students
Winner: Angel Fu
Clinical Short Summary (R4-5) & Clinical Fellows
Winner: Vignan Yogendrakumar
Clinical Short Summary Graduate Level & Higher
Winner: Samantha Kornfeld
Winner: Elaine Kilabuk