Sunday, March 8: International Women's Day
Celebrate women’s achievement. Raise awareness against bias. Take action for equality.
Hosted by Dr. Kwadwo Kyeremanteng
In association with Ottawa's Department of Medicine and the Resource Optimization Network.
We are collaborating with and for our community partners - get involved!
If you are passionate about bridging medicine and business practices and utilizing partnerships and networks to bring different perspectives and entrepreneurial spirit to help the Department target its efforts to better support physicians and patients let us know.
WHO WE ARE
- largest Department within The Ottawa Hospital
- comprised of nearly 700 physicians, researchers, educators and administrators
- provide sub-specialty care in 17 medical divisions.
WHAT WE DO
- provide outstanding patient care
- deliver high-quality education that prepares future generations of health care professionals
- develop cutting-edge medical research
WHY WE MATTER
- we have research programs of international calibre
- we share our expertise through community engagement
- we developed a Fellowship award program from our personal funds
- we perform the bulk of care at our hospital