And the winners are...
The following members of our department will be recognized at our upcoming ceremony:
- Jeff Turnbull Healthcare Advocacy Award: Frank Molnar
- Going the Extra Mile Award (Staff): Heather Clark & Arleigh McCurdy
- Department of Medicine Mentorship Award: Loree Boyle
- Chairman’s Cornerstone Award: Debbie Gow
- Quality Improvement Award of Excellence: Michel Le May
- Department of Medicine Professionalism & Collegiality Award: Garth Nicholas
- Bedside Teacher Award: Martin Green
- PhD Scientist Award: Ran Klein
- Joseph Greenblatt Award: Greg Hundemer
- Clinical Teaching Choice Award: Pierre Cardinal
- Peter MacLeod Award: Linda Wang
- Going the Extra Mile Award (Trainee): Mariah Hughes
- NEW Innovation Award: Paul MacPherson
December 3rd is coming soon!
DEPARTMENT OF MEDICINE
Awards and Recognition Ceremony
Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019
Roger Guindon Hall | 6 pm start
RSVP to Attend
Our Recognition Ceremony is far more than just an awards ceremony.
It’s an opportunity to socialize with colleagues, learn about the exceptional accomplishments of the department, be the first to see our 2018-19 annual report and most importantly, witness some of our beloved physicians ‘perform’ outside of their comfort zone.
So, you do not need to be an award recipient to attend. We encourage all Dept. of Medicine Physicians, PhD Scientists, Administrators and Learners to come out, support the winners and enjoy the evening.
Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019 | Roger Guindon Hall
Cocktail reception in Atrium @ 6:00 pm
Presentation by Dr. Phil Wells in Auditorium @ 7:00 pm
rsvp by email: email@example.com or call 613-737-8765