Medical Grand Rounds
Field Notes: Stories from ‘The War Zone’ by General Internal Medicine (Core)
- Identify atypical multi-organ presentation for Sjogrens syndrome
- Understand unique dermatological associations with community acquired pneumonia
- Review an approach to fever and rash
- Review an approach to lymphadenopathy
- Review the workup for suspected sarcoidosis, and the indications for management
The Ottawa Hospital Medical Grand Rounds is an accredited group learning activity as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Ottawa.